PETE + DYDZIO FANFICTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PETE + DYDZIO FANFICTION

Post by SgtMichalek on Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:39 am

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away....

The republic is at war! Everyone must be the very best, or they will be destroyed by the evil Berny Sander's wrath. Most of the galaxy has gone into exile, but far away in a planet called Uranus the warheads Dydzio and Pete stand strong together forever. Now, we go further into their free time...

"Dydzio what the frick are you doing in my place" exclaimed Pete.
"Nie mich ael shut up you noob i can destroy you in my sleep" Dydzio said with ease.

Pete got enraged, he had never seen this kind of conflict in his life with Dydzio. Pete was confused, puzzled on why this was going on. Pete knew that in order to keep the galaxy at peace he had to do something.

"Dydzio, honey come here" Pete said in a smooth tone.
"Shut up you square I hate you I'd rather make out with Brad Pitt than you!" Said Dydzio.
"Look buddy, I'm sorry for what I said. Let me make it up to you, come here to the sofa." Pete said.

Dydzio knew what was comming. He didn't want this to happen again so Dydzio said:

"I'm big and I'm bad, and im here to kick some bass!"
"No, this time it's gonna be good" Pete explained.

Dydzio slowly approached the sofa. Knees weak, arms heavy, and ready. He took a seat on the sofa, his butt soaked into the sofa. Pete reached his arm to Dydzio, it was long like a monkey's arm. Pete's arm was now on Dydzio's back, it slowly moved downwards. Then suddenly Pete pulled a knife from Dydzio's pocket!

"YOU DOUBLE FACED SLIMY HIPSTER!" Pete yelled.
"YOU WILL FACE THE WRATH OF PETE!"

Dydzio jumped to his senses. He quickly pulled a Kung Fu stance and said:

"You cant spell ugly without 'U'" Dydzio said

Dydzio grabbed Pete's knife and reversed it into Pete's face. Pete took a gash to the face as he fell backwards, astonished on how powerful Dydzio was. Pete then rammed his head into Dydzio. Dydzio took major knock back, this lead him to becoming unconscious. Pete knew that destroying him would be foolish. Pete ran to the door and opened his secret apartment door. This lead to his bomb shelter just in case Mr. K, his friend, took a dump in the outhouse. Pete's hands were shaking, he ran and hit the emergency UFO button. Noise came in a siren sound and Ufo came into the battle.

"DSBR- PETE HOW MAY I HELP YOU?" Said Ufo in a robotic voice.
"Please help this dude is after me and I think he wants to lame noobs." Pete said.
"SWEET JESUS HOW COULD A MONSTER DO THAT!" Said Ufo.
"He is too powerful, we must get into the swoop and go! He is not aware what is going on." Pete said.

Ufo activated a swoop and Pete hopped in as well. They flew off, but Dydzio was on their tail...

"HEY PETE I GOT A BOGIE ON MY TAIL!" Ufo said
"COUNT ON ME BUD!" Pete yelled.

Pete farted a stinky fart capable making a sonic boom. Dydzio was being burned due to the fart's low PH Scale rating. Dydzio's skin burned off and all that remained was his true essence. One that is more than real to think of. He was now, ULTRAREAL DYDZIO! He had blood coming from his feet, his flesh showing.

"BUDDY YOU A GIRL?" Dydzio said.

Pete knew he must do something, Pete told Ufo to activate self destruct. Ufo complied to Pete's command and the timer was set to 5 seconds. Ufo hit the breaks, Pete jumped off. Pete yelled at the top of his lungs

"FALCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON PAUNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Pete struck Dydzio resulting in a massive explosion. Pete landed 245 feet away with a massive mushroom cloud behind him. In the end Pete in his head told himself

When I'm parting with a friend, regardless of the circumstances, I find it best to just say, 'See you later.' We'll meet again. After all, we're friends. That's right - nothing unusual about it. I'll see you later.

"You went on a trip far, far away, even though it was planned for many years from now. You wore your best outfit and said 'Sorry for the short notice,' though you didn't say it out loud. You always put yourself last, after you'd finished helping everyone else. You were so generous as a friend that this trip might be your very first selfish act.

"So let's meet again. No - I suppose we're already meeting. Right here, right now."

THE END

?
SgtMichalek

https://www.youtube.com/c/SgtMichalek

Back to top Go down

Re: PETE + DYDZIO FANFICTION

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:59 am

ja pierdole

Back to top Go down

Re: PETE + DYDZIO FANFICTION

Post by A Dog on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:56 pm

ja pierdole