Ban EarLow (The Cancer)

31% 31% 
[ 5 ]
69% 69% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 16

Ban "The Cancer"

Post by Sonic_xx on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:36 am

Reason: trolling ppl, block all cr zone, rape newbies, (russian kid actually thinks hes only pro player),uses sskills and tells about skills and no one likes him.
Ban "The Cancer"
Sonic_xx

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban "The Cancer"

Post by Pain on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:18 am

i feel like /ignore cmd is made for folks such as him ;D

Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricoo on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:31 am

I like him lel
Ricoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:44 am

Moved to spam.

Bob
Server Tech
Server Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by pete on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:46 am

Bob wrote:I'm a nerd.
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:49 am

Traditionally, the phrase too long; didn't read (abbreviated tl;dr or simply tldr) has been used on the Internet as a reply to an excessively long statement. It indicates that the reader did not actually read the statement due to its undue length. This essay especially considers the term as used in Wikipedia discussions, and examines methods of fixing the problem when found in article content.

As a label, it is sometimes used as a tactic to thwart the kinds of discussion which are essential in collaborative editing. On the other hand, tl;dr may represent a shorthand acknowledgement of time saved by skimming over or skipping repetitive or poorly written material. Thus, the implication of the symbol can range from a brilliant and informative disquisition being given up due to a reader's lack of endurance, interest, or intelligence, to a clustered composition of such utter failure to communicate that it has left the capable reader with a headache; judging this range is very subjective.

Bob
Server Tech
Server Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by pete on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:50 am

Bob wrote:Traditionally, the phrase too long; didn't read (abbreviated tl;dr or simply tldr) has been used on the Internet as a reply to an excessively long statement. It indicates that the reader did not actually read the statement due to its undue length. This essay especially considers the term as used in Wikipedia discussions, and examines methods of fixing the problem when found in article content.

As a label, it is sometimes used as a tactic to thwart the kinds of discussion which are essential in collaborative editing. On the other hand, tl;dr may represent a shorthand acknowledgement of time saved by skimming over or skipping repetitive or poorly written material. Thus, the implication of the symbol can range from a brilliant and informative disquisition being given up due to a reader's lack of endurance, interest, or intelligence, to a clustered composition of such utter failure to communicate that it has left the capable reader with a headache; judging this range is very subjective.

meme copier
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtMichalek on Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:56 pm

SgtMichalek

https://www.youtube.com/c/SgtMichalek

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:16 pm

someone ban this kid instead plz.

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtMichalek on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:24 pm

ban u cus ur 100% blubber
SgtMichalek

https://www.youtube.com/c/SgtMichalek

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolean on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:22 pm

Hehe, I'm newbie in this game and I admit it. I'm from Russia, 21 years old guy which studying in university, also working in LEGO shop and owner of eBay store, btw my fb link www.facebook.com/kolindes

I never was mad at players which won me in this game, It's normal, because I playing only 2nd month in this game in total. I mad at players which hunting for newbies and don't give to play "free".

Ty guys for voting NO.

Jolean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:14 pm

Good Idea linkin ur Facebook. Nobody can be that dumb with 21 ur fucking 14 years old sskills idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonic_xx on Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:40 pm

Twisted Evil Shocked lol!
Sonic_xx

Back to top Go down

Post by A Dog on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:30 pm

Maybe.
A Dog

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top