PLOX UNBAN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLOX UNBAN

Post by DEADPOOL on Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:34 pm

Hey this is DEADPOOL. The other day I was banned for mentioning maps in Unreal server and criticizing ones in EU lugormod. Sorry for the harsh words bob, I won't mention maps anymore. Do you think you can consider unbanning me?
DEADPOOL

Back to top Go down

Re: PLOX UNBAN

Post by Ricoo on Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:55 pm

who r u lel
Ricoo

Back to top Go down

Post by DEADPOOL on Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:07 pm

DEADPOOL AKA I Cum Blood, Charbroiled Nigger Cock, Asian Midget Gangbang etc
DEADPOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by xenonk on Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:26 pm

Oh the one that spams the chat, and rage quits when get muted? yeah... i think the server is okay without you have a great life <3
xenonk

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

Post by bro on Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:06 am

Inquisitor of Ice wrote:Oh the one that spams the chat, and rage quits when get muted? yeah... i think the server is okay without you have a great life <3

Thats just mean dont be a dick..wait ur apprentice right?
bro

Back to top Go down

Post by xenonk on Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:37 pm

bro wrote:
Inquisitor of Ice wrote:Oh the one that spams the chat, and rage quits when get muted? yeah... i think the server is okay without you have a great life <3

Thats just mean dont be a dick..wait ur apprentice right?
Exdee?
xenonk

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

Post by DEADPOOL on Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:01 pm

I was doing all those dumb things for lols, but seriously this really is the only legitimate server in JKA. I know I sound like the boy who cried wolf, but I'd really appreciate another chance.
DEADPOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by DEADPOOL on Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:01 pm

This was my favorite game and lugormod was my favorite type of server. I was an RS member, then in AoF, JW, FG and Data made me an EW member, even though I didn't want to be member. All lugor clans are defunct basically except this server and I would probably rather stop playing this game then have to play in a shitty base server. I've been friends w/ Petio for a long time (I know he has a lot of haters out there), but plz people consider a second chance -_-
DEADPOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Super SKUNK on Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:34 pm

DEADPOOL wrote:This was my favorite game and lugormod was my favorite type of server. I was an RS member, then in AoF, JW, FG and Data made me an EW member, even though I didn't want to be member. All lugor clans are defunct basically except this server and I would probably rather stop playing this game then have to play in a shitty base server. I've been friends w/ Petio for a long time (I know he has a lot of haters out there), but plz people consider a second chance -_-
DonĀ“t fuck with the Admins there
Super SKUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by DEADPOOL on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:20 pm

I wouldn't anymore. Usually I never fucked with admins anyway, I would just get angry when the crew people would screw me in chain/team quest, but never at admins rly. It was just when map rotation changed that I kept bitching about the new maps. They weren't all that bad, but I just kept logging on when it was the ones I disliked lol. I wouldn't keep posting here if getting unbanned wasn't so important to me. Also i'm not like most dumb-asses who get banned for trying to ddos server or worse stuff.
DEADPOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top