Zenonk spawn rape

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Zenonk spawn rape

Post by Super SKUNK on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:13 pm

Michael should make Rpg Videos but not how he luck shot one or gangbang him like Smokes revenge The Quest Warhead of Dread have swag or Wrath of Mr.K
Super SKUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by A Dog on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:19 pm

AngryNerds100 wrote:I took a screenshot, where Xenonk, literally admit to laming both of us, intentionally.

Xenonk might be simply lying, like I do. I never lamed Michael though, it's the truth. Cool
A Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtMichalek on Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:35 pm

Even if someone did have a problem with my videos they could of checked my "About" section where I literally says how to contact me to fix the problem.
SgtMichalek

https://www.youtube.com/c/SgtMichalek

Back to top Go down

Post by xenonk on Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:47 pm

Oh boy!! this is just so funny LOL, weaklings protecting weaklings, i lame you if you lame me that's how this works since you lamed me you will pay, and shadow why you talk with only retarde proves, this post shows that these guys are so cowards that need to record every move, what part of LAMING ALLOWED but no excesive laming you dont get? i never lamed you more than twice both of you together in a day, and you open the chat while in fight to gain some kind of inmunity? wtf everyone who try to defend these cowards will die, except kyle and probably the asian guy im fucking afraid of you the commander and shadow are trying to prove something defending 'the weak guy' and this kind of actuation makes me sick, saying this kind of thing makes me angry with you commander, i have no problem on declaring war, since the only stuff i did was going to bar and getting shoted, now i declare war in a game and you cry for that when you started it. congrats if you readed all.
xenonk

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormtrooper Commander on Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:12 am

Xenonk, you're not supposed to excessively destroy a weak player over and over again, no matter how amusing you might find it. If a child saying 'ez' (or something like that) after laming you in a 12 and a half year old Star Wars game was enough to cause you to go on a massive spree like this then you might have some anger problems. Also, I have yet to actually protect Michael, I'm still deciding if I should or not.
Stormtrooper Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by xenonk on Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:39 am

If i had anger problems i wouldn't talk with this security, i know what i did and if you lame, attack me first, and team me 3v1, im going to response the double, this is internet or more specific a lugormod server in which the gamemode is ffa laming is allowed however im only going to lame you or kill you in sight if you give me a reason to, like angrynerd and michael just did, since this is a lugormod server i can act however i want meanwhile it doesn't break the rules, which i didn't at least not with intention my only intention was killing them both for reasons i already said, if you can't understand i'm responsing to their actions is not my fault, i hope this doesn't affect our friendship, but it will if you can't understand my reasons to break them. cat
xenonk

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormtrooper Commander on Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:55 am

I forgot you got teamed, I know how that feels so I understand. Personally, I think you should only attack Michael if he attacks you or fights back, if he tries to team you I shall help you.
Stormtrooper Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by AngryNerds100 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:12 am

Xenonk wrote:Oh boy!! this is just so funny LOL, weaklings protecting weaklings, i lame you if you lame me that's how this works since you lamed me you will pay, and shadow why you talk with only retarde proves, this post shows that these guys are so cowards that need to record every move, what part of LAMING ALLOWED but no excesive laming you dont get? i never lamed you more than twice both of you together in a day, and you open the chat while in fight to gain some kind of inmunity? wtf everyone who try to defend these cowards will die, except kyle and probably the asian guy im fucking afraid of you the commander and shadow are trying to prove something defending 'the weak guy' and this kind of actuation makes me sick, saying this kind of thing makes me angry with you commander, i have no problem on declaring war, since the only stuff i did was going to bar and getting shoted, now i declare war in a game and you cry for that when you started it. congrats if you readed all.
Usually when I accuse you of laming, you start attacking while I'm in chat, or I'm in melee or have saber down. I don't open chat as an excuse to say you lamed me. And the only reason we start to record is that you are literally spawn raping us. I'm not good in the slightest, I can admit that, but when I want no part in what your doing, and I try to leave you alone, you go after me anyway. You stated that it was war, and I said I didn't want it anymore, since it was obviously unbalanced, since you had a team of three, and all I had was me and 9five, yet you kept on raping, and when I went into chat to try and tell you to stop, you kept going. I asked you to stop, but you didn't, because in reality, this was never about the war, but you're just looking to make an excuse so that you can spawnrape us so you can just laugh at us because you probably find it to be hilarious, but what's really hilarious is how stupid your excuses are, they literally make no sense. You have no excuse for disrespecting the rules of this server, especially since you're a seasoned player, whose been on this server for a lot longer than I ever have. I'd be fine, if you didn't specifically lame us, over an issue that happened more than a week ago. The only reason we teamed, was because it would otherwise be unfair. You should download this mod, since you're ogreacting
Shrek mod
AngryNerds100

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3x3iRuAbd8MbTNX7dbDRlA

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtMichalek on Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:36 am

I think these ogre jokes are ogrewhelming
SgtMichalek

Back to top Go down

Post by A Dog on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:59 am

I got teamed, killed all 5 guys. Problem solved.
A Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtMichalek on Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:20 pm

A Dog wrote:I got teamed, killed all 5 guys. Problem solved.
I think you're getting this the wrong way. You came in and started killing part of the clan and then we started shooting. You honestly think we wont do anything when you run up to us and shoot?
SgtMichalek

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtMichalek on Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:24 pm

A Dog wrote:
AngryNerds100 wrote:I took a screenshot, where Xenonk, literally admit to laming both of us, intentionally.

Xenonk might be simply lying, like I do. I never lamed Michael though, it's the truth. Cool
Shut the Frank up. I got proof that you lamed me more than 20 time and I had no saber.
SgtMichalek

Back to top Go down

Post by A Dog on Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:28 am

A Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtMichalek on Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:47 am

Dog is that kind of frank who watches TV shows that nobody knows about. Dog you should go frank yourself.
SgtMichalek

Back to top Go down

Post by A Dog on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:16 am

Michael wrote:Dog is that kind of frank who watches TV shows that nobody knows about.  Dog you should go frank yourself.

It's a comedy film you utter idiot, not a show.
Slay yourself on behalf of
Spoiler:
everyone.
A Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtMichalek on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Jesus Christ. You can't expect me to know every single show ever to exist off the top of my head. The only idiot here is the one who thinks I would know that. Go frank yourself.
SgtMichalek

Back to top Go down

Post by Super SKUNK on Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:41 pm

You got a problem ? I got a problem solver and his name is revolver
Super SKUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by A Dog on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:02 pm

Atsumaro wrote:

You got a problem ? I got a problem solver and his name is revolver

You, I like you.
A Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtMichalek on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:53 am

All frank off, dog should know his actions have consequences.
SgtMichalek

Back to top Go down

Post by A Dog on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:02 am

But all of it has been started by you.
A Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtMichalek on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:54 am

You are carrying this situation on by spawnrape. You are the one who can stop it, not me.
SgtMichalek

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top