Cancer aka Police abusing... again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cancer aka Police abusing... again.

Post by Skullsaw on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:07 am

So is this going to be allowed?
Everytime this kiddo gets even a little bit annoyed over a normal gameplay this is what he is doing.
obviously not the first time.
Atleast couple of instances before these I couldn't record as of what comes of this day.
The vid:
https://vimeo.com/164341321
Skullsaw

Back to top Go down

Re: Cancer aka Police abusing... again.

Post by SgtMichalek on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:51 am

Cancer did the same thing to me, he teamed with dog and started spawnraping that little punk. I would frank him up if I could.
SgtMichalek

https://www.youtube.com/c/SgtMichalek

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:49 am

Haha typically, if im going into detail why hes abusing or admins in general i can count with another rageban:))

Back to top Go down

Post by A Dog on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:59 am

Lumaya wrote:Haha typically, if im going into detail why hes abusing or admins in general i can count with another ragebanSmile)

I say let's have a rage'y discussion.Life is short, I need strong emotions in my life.
A Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:12 pm

Cancer obv cant accept the fact hes inferior ingame + skull prolly was trashtalking which made cancer angry irl. Since it s easier for him to use admin commands instead of killing skull by not using them he decided to get rid of his anger by using These commands.

What he doesnt know is that its extremly patheic and shows his lack of self-confidence

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricoo on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:11 pm

He donated the server, he can do everything :> money>players
Ricoo

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtMichalek on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:50 pm

pay to win
SgtMichalek

Back to top Go down

Post by A Dog on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:48 pm

Poor to lose.
A Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtMichalek on Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:00 am

SgtMichalek

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolean on Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:11 am

Lol, Lumayaa, I can't accept what? I playing for fun and I don't want to proof anything like skull trying to proof his skills in this game.

I really don't touch him. He killed me once -- ok, twice -- ok, 3...10 times ok, but more is annoyed. Skull going rage over (idk how much days... weeks?), just hunting me and crying about sskills. This hunt annoyed me pretty much, so i started to use /gotopoint sometimes for run a way from him.

I like to fight with Mr.k, he is very strong player, like to dueling with Dydzio, Ufo, Arsa, Lumayaa, Rico, Aurora and other strong players, because they are don't annoying, just interesting to fight with them. Can't to say same about Skulltard.

To clear now If i don't have this gotopoint, so i don't have chance to escape from this rageguy, so i don't have chance to play with this hunting.

Jolean

Back to top Go down

Post by Skullsaw on Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:59 am

Hunting you? I dont think its that simple but you seem a little simple minded about it because you get annoyed a little easily and alot of the time throwing insults.
Lol to be honest alot of the time I attacked you was to help the other you kept attacking that were my friends., also idc if you call it raging lol, but people make "enemies" in this game and its just normal. If you cant take that you shouldn't be playing.  and you are not the only one that I'v been using my time to have legit battles in this game anyway if that honestly concerns you
If you don't like to be attacked at don't be so much on attack mode or trigger happy on other people and then start abusing your little commands over it.
Skullsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:30 am

Lumaya wrote:Haha typically, if im going into detail why hes abusing or admins in general i can count with another rageban:))

Cuz you're dumb af and prefere to whine in game rather than posting a video as I've been recommending. Skullsaw used to do exactly the same, but learnt it the harder way and instead now decided to act accordingly. We don't care to watch people in the game, don't have time for it. Video simplifies it.

Back to the topic, uh, he was stripped off of some commands, like gotopoint and teleporting to others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:16 am

ufoski wrote:
Lumaya wrote:Haha typically, if im going into detail why hes abusing or admins in general i can count with another rageban:))

Cuz you're dumb af and prefere to whine in game rather than posting a video as I've been recommending.

You saw it with ur own eyes what he did. no point of posting a video

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:28 am

Lumaya wrote:You saw it with ur own eyes what he did

Perhaps I did, it's irrelevant. I may see a single incident but that doesn't bring my attention to watch it continuously for a longer while. I spoke about recording since I got better things to do than babysitting people and ensuring they have a legit gaming experience. If someone cares, he may post a proof, and it will be reviewed by us over here. If he doesn't care for whatever reason, then why should we?

People who only make demands but offer nothing substantial to help settle the issue, are just trash and timewasters from my POV, and therefore don't deserve any attention different than a banhammer or being abused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:23 pm

ufoski wrote:

Perhaps I did, it's irrelevant. I may see a single incident but that doesn't bring my attention to watch it continuously for a longer while. I spoke about recording since I got better things to do than babysitting people and ensuring they have a legit gaming experience. If someone cares, he may post a proof, and it will be reviewed by us over here. If he doesn't care for whatever reason, then why should we?.

Totally with you regarding this

ufoski wrote:People who only make demands but offer nothing substantial to help settle the issue, are just trash and timewasters from my POV,

You think These guys are complaining about cancer just for fun cause bored? But even if they would do it just to troll him, you saw that hes abusing. If this isnt proof enough to do something, like for example give warnings or even nerf idk, im not in Position for telling you consequences people should get, which is good, cause i dont think your decisions are bad regarding People on your server, aside from banning people cuz mad.

Edited coz prank got admin

Last edited by Lumaya on Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Skullsaw on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:04 pm

It might have been some weeks ago I was told by UFO himself to make this kind of report with a video proof because
"The server admins do no have the time to look after their players doings"
Well, still it might be that nothing will be done.. well..cause donation moneyz?
So Cancer is going to fighting other ppl meanwhile if he feels too much threatened by some other player(s) in regards of skill
He is mostly likely just going to use his donation earned admin commands making it impossible to fight back, making it a one sided battle.

Mo money mo problems.
Skullsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:22 pm

Back to the topic, uh, he was stripped off of some commands, like gotopoint and teleporting to others.

Skullsaw wrote:Well, still it might be that nothing will be done..

???

Back to top Go down

Post by Skullsaw on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:28 pm

oh ok. good.
Skullsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolean on Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:07 pm

Just watched demo and have a question: why didn't you recorded how you started laming?

"No money, no problems"
Seems like on your motto in life.

Jolean

Back to top Go down

Post by Skullsaw on Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Jolean wrote:Just watched demo and have a question: why didn't you recorded how you started laming?

"No money, no problems"
Seems like on your motto in life.

hmm not rly, far from it, just felt like kidding about it there.

Everytime I attacked he had a gun or attacking other people anyway, I don't think that makes it a lame so..
Skullsaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top