My fan dead

Go down

My fan dead

Post by Guest on Sat May 14, 2016 6:09 pm


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by Guest on Sat May 14, 2016 11:57 pm

This is sad.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by bro on Mon May 16, 2016 11:21 pm

Wat can spirit water do ?!
avatar
bro

Posts : 455
Join date : 2016-03-01
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by Guest on Mon May 16, 2016 11:38 pm

bro wrote:Wat can spirit water do ?!
Your mom.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by xenonk on Fri May 20, 2016 4:24 pm

this lucs laik maikel's retarded videos
avatar
xenonk

Posts : 567
Join date : 2016-02-12
Age : 100
Location : Corruptistan

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2016 10:27 pm

Xenonc wrote:this lucs laik maikel's retarded videos
I'm not a Mexican, If I was I would be like you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by Super SKUNK on Sat May 21, 2016 10:08 pm

Michael wrote:
Xenonc wrote:this lucs laik maikel's retarded videos
I'm not a Mexican, If I was I would be like you.
Your just an stupid faggot who masturbate on Auroras model.
avatar
Super SKUNK

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by Guest on Sun May 22, 2016 7:19 pm

Razot (POV) wrote:
Michael wrote:
Xenonc wrote:this lucs laik maikel's retarded videos
I'm not a Mexican, If I was I would be like you.
Your just an stupid faggot who masturbate on Auroras model.
Aurora is a guy and you're adopted.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by A Dog on Sun May 22, 2016 7:45 pm

Michael wrote:
Razot (POV) wrote:
Michael wrote:
Xenonc wrote:this lucs laik maikel's retarded videos
I'm not a Mexican, If I was I would be like you.
Your just an stupid faggot who masturbate on Auroras model.
Aurora is a guy and you're adopted.

Then you both have something in common lol.
avatar
A Dog

Posts : 740
Join date : 2016-02-08
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by Guest on Sun May 22, 2016 7:47 pm

A Dog wrote:
Michael wrote:
Razot (POV) wrote:
Michael wrote:
Xenonc wrote:this lucs laik maikel's retarded videos
I'm not a Mexican, If I was I would be like you.
Your just an stupid faggot who masturbate on Auroras model.
Aurora is a guy and you're adopted.

Then you both have something in common lol.
Have you considered pouring orange juice on your router?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by A Dog on Sun May 22, 2016 10:58 pm

Michael wrote:
A Dog wrote:
Michael wrote:
Razot (POV) wrote:
Michael wrote:
Xenonc wrote:this lucs laik maikel's retarded videos
I'm not a Mexican, If I was I would be like you.
Your just an stupid faggot who masturbate on Auroras model.
Aurora is a guy and you're adopted.

Then you both have something in common lol.
Have you considered pouring orange juice on your router?

Have you considered leaving this forum?
avatar
A Dog

Posts : 740
Join date : 2016-02-08
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by Guest on Sun May 22, 2016 11:04 pm

A Dog wrote:
Michael wrote:
A Dog wrote:
Michael wrote:
Razot (POV) wrote:
Michael wrote:
Xenonc wrote:this lucs laik maikel's retarded videos
I'm not a Mexican, If I was I would be like you.
Your just an stupid faggot who masturbate on Auroras model.
Aurora is a guy and you're adopted.

Then you both have something in common lol.
Have you considered pouring orange juice on your router?

Have you considered leaving this forum?
If you're annoyed by my presence you could simply decide to not say something insulting.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by elite on Sun May 22, 2016 11:11 pm

A Dog

Posts : 122
Join date : 2016-02-08
Age : 22

almost twice the age but just as dumb!

elite

Posts : 95
Join date : 2015-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by A Dog on Mon May 23, 2016 12:09 am

elite wrote:
A Dog

Posts : 122
Join date : 2016-02-08
Age : 22

almost twice the age but just as dumb!

Yes, my actions on forums totally mirror my actions in real life and define me in 100%.
And GOD FORBID I ever have fun right? Rolling Eyes
avatar
A Dog

Posts : 740
Join date : 2016-02-08
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by elite on Mon May 23, 2016 12:39 am

A Dog wrote:Yes, my actions on forums totally mirror my actions in real life and define me in 100%.
thanks just wanted to see you say it

elite

Posts : 95
Join date : 2015-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by Guest on Mon May 23, 2016 3:39 am

Dog jacks off to pictures of animals. End of story.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by A Dog on Mon May 23, 2016 9:36 am

elite wrote:
A Dog wrote:Yes, my actions on forums totally mirror my actions in real life and define me in 100%.
thanks just wanted to see you say it

Could have just asked me/

Michael wrote:Dog jacks off to pictures of animals. End of story.

animals are prettier than you'll ever be albino


Last edited by A Dog on Mon May 23, 2016 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : elite is trying, lol.)
avatar
A Dog

Posts : 740
Join date : 2016-02-08
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 12:24 am

Dog, is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that came out of your mouth?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by A Dog on Tue May 24, 2016 1:44 am

Michael wrote:Dog, is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that came out of your mouth?

I don't know, would you like to ask it for an answer?
Give it a kiss and it will speak.
avatar
A Dog

Posts : 740
Join date : 2016-02-08
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 1:47 am

A Dog wrote:
Michael wrote:Dog, is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that came out of your mouth?

I don't know, would you like to ask it for an answer?
Give it a kiss and it will speak.
You're a mexican i hope you get deported

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by A Dog on Tue May 24, 2016 1:52 am

Michael wrote:
A Dog wrote:
Michael wrote:Dog, is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that came out of your mouth?

I don't know, would you like to ask it for an answer?
Give it a kiss and it will speak.
You're a mexican i hope you get deported

Your input is irrelevant.
avatar
A Dog

Posts : 740
Join date : 2016-02-08
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 1:55 am

How does it feel to be wrong?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by A Dog on Tue May 24, 2016 9:28 am

Michael wrote:How does it feel to be wrong?

That's what I've been wondering after reading all your posts and this phenomena I cannot fathom.
avatar
A Dog

Posts : 740
Join date : 2016-02-08
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by Ricoo on Tue May 24, 2016 10:37 am

Russland everywhere
avatar
Ricoo

Posts : 139
Join date : 2016-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: My fan dead

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum