Serbip1 banned me FOR NO REASON

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Serbip1 banned me FOR NO REASON

Post by TonyIsBURGER on Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:44 am

I was playing Lugormod on the map t1_danger and serbip1 was also playing. He insisted i was an inbred redneck from texas
When i told him I wasn't Inbred and asked if he had any mental disorders in which he replied something along the lines of " you are the one with mental disorders because you are inbred" and i replied I'm not inbred autist. almost instantly after my game crashed. I thought i had been kicked so i said aloud haha very funny -.- and open JKJA again and selected lugormod from favorites and waited to connect. it loaded up and i got as far as 99% of the bar until it hit me. That dirty whore banned me didn't he... I request a ban appeal and serbip1 be talked to about insulting randoms. BTW i did this under my OLD name form JK2 ,Darth Xath. EVEN WORSE he banned me and he didn't even know if i was registered or not. IDC if you do nothing to serbip1 i just wanna play lugormod again.
TonyIsBURGER

http://www.9gag.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Serbip1 banned me FOR NO REASON

Post by A Dog on Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:53 am

You'd receive a ban message upon joining the server. You did not mention anything about such message appearing thusly/therefore/henceforth I presume it's a technical problem (or some fascinating and noble-prize worthy way to dispatch of inbr-... people).
A Dog

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by A Dog on Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:58 am

arsa wrote:First time you try to connect , you wouldnt get a ban pop up, just a normal loading bar which freezes near end , only if you /reconnect.

Oooh. The more you know!
I was just basing on my own experience, I remember seeing plenty ban screens after friendly exchanges on my lugormod building servers.
A Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by serbip1 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:09 am

remove this thread already
serbip1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeksey on Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:19 am

as annoying as tony is (perhaps inbred too) this is no admin attitude and serbip wtf.

After about 10 yrs of gaming, reading forums, moderating etc this report wins the all-time reward of the most hilarious post

Texas inbred... I will use this irl

Last edited by Jeksey on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeksey

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyIsBURGER on Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:53 am

TonyIsBURGER wrote:it loaded up and i got as far as 99% of the bar until it hit me. That dirty whore banned me didn't he... .
no tech problem was a ban. for no reason.
TonyIsBURGER

http://www.9gag.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pony on Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:28 pm

TonyIsBURGER wrote:I was playing Lugormod on the map t1_danger and serbip1 was also playing. He insisted i was an inbred redneck from texas
When i told him I wasn't Inbred and asked if he had any mental disorders in which he replied something along the lines of " you are the one with mental disorders because you are inbred" and i replied I'm not inbred autist. almost instantly after my game crashed. I thought i had been kicked so i said aloud haha very funny -.- and open JKJA again and selected lugormod from favorites and waited to connect. it loaded up and i got as far as 99% of the bar until it hit me. That dirty whore banned me didn't he... I request a ban appeal and serbip1 be talked to about insulting randoms. BTW i did this under my OLD name form JK2 ,Darth Xath. EVEN WORSE he banned me and he didn't even know if i was registered or not. IDC if you do nothing to serbip1 i just wanna play lugormod again.

Are you unbanned now Tony? confused
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:31 pm

there was no ban in the 1st place

Back to top Go down

Post by bro on Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:41 pm

** topic closed for the cheers of peace ** <- didnt knew we had a Lumaya emoticon
bro

Back to top Go down

Post by A Dog on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:00 pm

didn't know*
A Dog

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top