Faction wars order and update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Faction wars order and update

Post by Jeksey on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:39 am

Hello i have a couple of ideas that could help faction become more interesting, challenging and more attracting
In fact you could call them refinements

First of all i'd like to say how annoyed i get when i kill somebody from my team during TFFA(or respectively they kill me). Lets think of a rational decision. Turn friendly fire off and remove lightning so that nasty plays wont happen(and not everybody will shoot lighting).
This way we can have a bit more challening battles without killing people from our own teams.

Second thing i want to say is, lets add some rules. Faction wars can be a complete chaos. For an example a TFFA is happening and someone picks merc(serbip) and the horror begins. I say people vote for that: Do we want a merc shooting in the tffa or no? Do we want a merc tffa? We already vote a lot but as i said, this could be called a refinement.

Third. During last man standing passive play should be equal to disqualification. I also say that we play LMS in smaller maps, duel rooms for 1v1s for example.

Fourth. /kill has to be absolutely forbidden in some modes. It is absolutely devastating, takes all the fun away and i dont see its place in fw at all(but this is just my personal opinion).

Tl;dr
1-friendly fire off, no lighting force power
2-rules and order
3-no passive play, no hiding, no constant lighting.
4-no /kill

I'd be very happy if this topic is taken seriously. I want a serious discussion here to happen as the implementation of these refinements could change the caliber list that people are so fond of and actually improve the general gameplay.

Post scriptum: There are other things i'd like to talk about but i understand it'd be very hard for someone to keep track of them. Like for example when is someone using aimbot or poke script, who would want to watch for people who do this... pretty much no one.

Thank you for reading. I am open to critic, edits, adds etcetera.
avatar
Jeksey

Posts : 115
Join date : 2016-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Faction wars order and update

Post by serbip1 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:43 am

sorry but a tffa without a merc isnt a tffa =)
avatar
serbip1

Posts : 378
Join date : 2015-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Faction wars order and update

Post by Jeksey on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:44 am

serbip1 wrote:sorry but a tffa without a merc isnt a tffa =)

I am only saying that we vote. Do we want a merc/s in the tffa or no. Nothing more.
avatar
Jeksey

Posts : 115
Join date : 2016-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Faction wars order and update

Post by serbip1 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:45 am

Also when it comes to friendly fire, if you make it off it would be more op for mercs by spamming repeater without having to kill its teammates, same for force users
avatar
serbip1

Posts : 378
Join date : 2015-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Faction wars order and update

Post by Jeksey on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:51 am

serbip1 wrote:Also when it comes to friendly fire, if you make it off it would be more op for mercs by spamming repeater without having to kill its teammates, same for force users

I didnt quite catch that. Exactly that is one of the reasons we could have voting for mercs... thats why i put that idea first, for me that is the most important.
avatar
Jeksey

Posts : 115
Join date : 2016-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Faction wars order and update

Post by serbip1 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:52 am

im basically saying its more fun with friendly fire on =)
avatar
serbip1

Posts : 378
Join date : 2015-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Faction wars order and update

Post by Jeksey on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:54 am

serbip1 wrote:im basically saying its more fun with friendly fire on =)
Well that really depends. Are we playing for fun or for score?
It is relative.
avatar
Jeksey

Posts : 115
Join date : 2016-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Faction wars order and update

Post by xenonk on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:13 am

FF must stay.
Lightning must stay.
Rules and order must exist and be implemented.
The rest is irrelevant, and retriving mercs would be stupid, retrieving one of the most important assets of lugor.
avatar
xenonk

Posts : 558
Join date : 2016-02-12
Age : 99
Location : Corruptistan

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

Re: Faction wars order and update

Post by bro on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:18 am

He got some valid points there.

I'd also like to know if we can have some order in how FW are being hold.
Like a checklist.

1st siege, 2nd tffa, 3rd 1 v 1...

That would b nice
avatar
bro

Posts : 409
Join date : 2016-03-01
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Faction wars order and update

Post by elite on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:57 am

/kill has strategic value ok

elite

Posts : 78
Join date : 2015-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Faction wars order and update

Post by xenonk on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:52 am

yeah, more order would be a nice implementation, in any way
avatar
xenonk

Posts : 558
Join date : 2016-02-12
Age : 99
Location : Corruptistan

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

Re: Faction wars order and update

Post by Lumaya on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:24 am

Jeksey wrote:Hello i have a couple of ideas that could help faction become more interesting, challenging and more attracting
In fact you could call them refinements

First of all i'd like to say how annoyed i get when i kill somebody from my team during TFFA(or respectively they kill me). Lets think of a rational decision. Turn friendly fire off and remove lightning so that nasty plays wont happen(and not everybody will shoot lighting).
This way we can have a bit more challening battles without killing people from our own teams.

idk.. friendly fire seems totally legit to me. It makes sense. I mean friendly fire isn't the real issue u are talking about it's more like that lugors are mediocre and solving the problem by deactivating friendly fire doesnt seem a good idea at all.

I'd rather have more people at fw so we can let decent players play together and mediocre players play together in two seperate tffa's.

Jeksey wrote:Second thing i want to say is, lets add some rules. Faction wars can be a complete chaos. For an example a TFFA is happening and someone picks merc(serbip) and the horror begins. I say people vote for that: Do we want a merc shooting in the tffa or no? Do we want a merc tffa? We already vote a lot but as i said, this could be called a refinement.

no let people play what they want, idk about voting for such thing



Jeksey wrote:Third. During last man standing passive play should be equal to disqualification. I also say that we play LMS in smaller maps, duel rooms for 1v1s for example.

yes will be done

Jeksey wrote:Fourth. /kill has to be absolutely forbidden in some modes. It is absolutely devastating, takes all the fun away and i dont see its place in fw at all(but this is just my personal opinion).

yes
avatar
Lumaya

Posts : 95
Join date : 2016-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Faction wars order and update

Post by serbip1 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:27 am

me and lumaya carried the team despite my 30 sk's
avatar
serbip1

Posts : 378
Join date : 2015-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Faction wars order and update

Post by Lumaya on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:29 am

serbip1 wrote:me and lumaya carried the team despite my 30 sk's

LUL
avatar
Lumaya

Posts : 95
Join date : 2016-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Faction wars order and update

Post by Jeksey on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:21 pm

Lumaya i meant something else. I meant that if people want to have only a sith/jedi/grey ffa or lms or whatever we should be able to exclude mercs.

I also second bushido's checklist. I think it would help with the organisation of FW.
avatar
Jeksey

Posts : 115
Join date : 2016-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Faction wars order and update

Post by xenonk on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:12 am

the way you place it now sounds better.
avatar
xenonk

Posts : 558
Join date : 2016-02-12
Age : 99
Location : Corruptistan

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum