What should be played first at lugormod faction wars?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What should be played first at lugormod faction wars?

17% 17% 
[ 4 ]
21% 21% 
[ 5 ]
13% 13% 
[ 3 ]
33% 33% 
[ 8 ]
4% 4% 
[ 1 ]
12% 12% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 24

Re: What should be played first at lugormod faction wars?

Post by xenonk on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:43 pm

Off topic: No, cs:go is not so different, just better gameplay, graphics and hitboxes. My second favorite esport atm.
xenonk

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Katarn on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:57 am

power duel should b played first imo
Kyle Katarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalthani on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:27 pm

quit necroposting
Kalthani

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Donkey on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:10 pm

I liked the few lugor faction wars but I guess we are to few people to have them and also it's mostly imbalanced when either pete is playing merc for one team or luma playing on the other.

inb4 muh siege
Dr. Donkey

http://ww.z0r.de

Back to top Go down

Post by pete on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:21 pm

Dr. Donkey wrote:I liked the few lugor faction wars but I guess we are to few people to have them and also it's mostly imbalanced when either pete is playing merc for one team or luma playing on the other.

inb4 muh siege

the first few lugormod faction wars we had were fun for the time being, the thing is having team ffa and 1v1s with 12+ other people waiting for their turn until they get to play isn't the best of ideas gameplay-wise since you can just do that on normal lugormod - it just feels really boring and repetitive. siege has always felt fun (for me and the others who play it) because you never even get to play this on lugormod and it just feels like a completely new experience. we stopped hosting faction wars at all a month ago but are planning to start doing it again every week just to get play siege
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshiro on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:13 pm

pete wrote:
Dr. Donkey wrote:I liked the few lugor faction wars but I guess we are to few people to have them and also it's mostly imbalanced when either pete is playing merc for one team or luma playing on the other.

inb4 muh siege

the first few lugormod faction wars we had were fun for the time being, the thing is having team ffa and 1v1s with 12+ other people waiting for their turn until they get to play isn't the best of ideas gameplay-wise since you can just do that on normal lugormod - it just feels really boring and repetitive. siege has always felt fun (for me and the others who play it) because you never even get to play this on lugormod and it just feels like a completely new experience. we stopped hosting faction wars at all a month ago but are planning to start doing it again every week just to get play siege
pete you should just stick to siege and CTF. all the other modes exist in some fashion on lugormod.

Kenshiro

http://meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Razot on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:22 pm

CHICKEN WINGS AND TITTS
Razot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumaya on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:15 pm

pete wrote:the first few lugormod faction wars we had were fun for the time being, the thing is having team ffa and 1v1s with 12+ other people waiting for their turn until they get to play isn't the best of ideas gameplay-wise since you can just do that on normal lugormod - it just feels really boring and repetitive.

yet lugormod faction wars had way more users than siege wars. Id play lmd fw anytime just because i play lmd just for gameplay and not for community. Even tho all the mess and the whining it was fun.

I smell OFFTOPIC:

I agree with the fact that team deathmatch gets boring after a few rounds. For me it gets boring because the competetive spirit went away. That problem didnt exist on Base tffas for example.

I swear if there wasnt a pete made caliber list when i came back to lugormod 2 years ago i wouldnt have come that far. That included taking all the trashtalk and toxic new players i wasnt used too. (yes now im that toxic player) But fuck no i would have quit instantly if i didnt feel challenged at all. I knew faction wars even tho there were no factions lol affected caliber. But i know im different and noone is feeling that way. Im Special Like a Star @ heaven
Lumaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshiro on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Lumaya wrote:
pete wrote:the first few lugormod faction wars we had were fun for the time being, the thing is having team ffa and 1v1s with 12+ other people waiting for their turn until they get to play isn't the best of ideas gameplay-wise since you can just do that on normal lugormod - it just feels really boring and repetitive.

yet lugormod faction wars had way more users than siege wars. Id play lmd fw anytime just because i play lmd just for gameplay and not for community. Even tho all the mess and the whining it was fun.

I smell OFFTOPIC:

I agree with the fact that team deathmatch gets boring after a few rounds. For me it gets boring because the competetive spirit went away. That problem didnt exist on Base tffas for example.

I swear if there wasnt a pete made caliber list when i came back to lugormod 2 years ago i wouldnt have come that far. That included taking all the trashtalk and toxic new players i wasnt used too. (yes now im that toxic player) But fuck no i would have quit instantly if i didnt feel challenged at all. I knew faction wars even tho there were no factions lol affected caliber. But i know im different and noone is feeling that way. Im Special Like a Star @ heaven
u couldnt beat a new player spamming the blue single luma :/

Kenshiro

http://meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Donkey on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:21 pm

Pls no
don't start this

Dr. Donkey

http://ww.z0r.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top