[ 6 ]
17% 17% 
[ 2 ]
25% 25% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 12

How fast should leveling up take?

Post by pete on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:46 pm

Currently, we have plans to reset the levels to bring back the original purpose of lugormod (getting stronger by getting credits and using them to level up). You would have to complete tasks, participate in events, hack banks and more. The question is: how fast should leveling up actually be? It will mainly affect the prizes you receive from completing quests,bank,more. Vote now!

Last edited by pete on Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
pete

Back to top Go down

Re: How fast should leveling up take?

Post by Maltheal on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:49 pm

There should be no more Leveling. Why? Because It's unfair to new players when a level 40 player comes around and dominate some newbies...
The Level 40 players has experince at the Maps and stuff... But the newbie has nothing!
Maltheal

Back to top Go down

Post by pete on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:51 pm

All the accounts will be reset to 0 whenever we decide how long the leveling should take.
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Maltheal on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:52 pm

I know but every day comes new players... You guys should keep your focus at the gameplay
Maltheal

Back to top Go down

Post by Maltheal on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:55 pm

And the most quests aren't even good... When i was leveling up there was just this stupid kill quests... "Kill the wampa" "Kill Alora" etc... The fights aren't even challenging. They are just boring and you need like 5 min to kill a wampa with stupid swinging.
Maltheal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:58 pm

i agree instant 40 should stay

Back to top Go down

Post by pete on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:59 pm

Maltheal wrote:And the most quests aren't even good... When i was leveling up there was just this stupid kill quests... "Kill the wampa" "Kill Alora" etc... The fights aren't even challenging. They are just boring and you need like 5 min to kill a wampa with stupid swinging.

We are currently working on new maps with better quests and events.
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by elite on Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:05 pm

people get bored when its just constant ffa and noobs are still going to be dominated if the experienced players have max level

elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:10 pm

if u think that leveling should be a thing in 2015 you are fucking idiot and should kill self asap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:19 pm

if leveling comes back again , old players will get lvl 40 within days and it will be even worse... padas will be at 0-20 for ages (or padas till they rq)

Back to top Go down

Post by pete on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:48 pm

arsa wrote:if leveling comes back again , old players will get lvl 40 within days and it will be even worse... padas will be at 0-20 for ages (or padas till they rq)

From what I've seen so far on EU Lugormod, the new players are alot more active than the older ones who play like once or twice a week. Newer players will also be introduced to leveling and helped with it by admins. No /accountedit is acceptable to make things fair. I liked Elite's argument. Right now it's nothing else but mindless FFA.

I'm speaking about this only if the level reset commences though. That's up for the players to decide on.
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:03 pm

Considering we are setting up a now rotation - consisting of maps that are yet to be done - we would like to know what to focus on. If resetting accs doesn't work now, we might try opening new poll in the future, once we have more constant players and less randoms (though it's generally nice to have people of both these kinds).

And yes, in case we reset levels, /give cr, /accountedit level/cr will be disabled. Everyone, including high level admins, will have to farm for it.

But ya, as it's been mentioned - it all depends on the players.

Bob
Server Tech
Server Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by shodan on Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:01 am

I vote for account reset and "medium" leveling speed, whatever that means. Currently the stashes, banks, quests etc don't serve any purpose whatsoever. Maybe we could get some "old" Lugormod feeling back to the game by removing instant 40.
Maltheal wrote:I know but every day comes new players... You guys should keep your focus at the gameplay
At the moment, the focus is being kept on regular players raping these new players over and over who don't have any idea how to register or pick a profession in the first place since there is literally no instructions how to do all that or there isn't anyone to help them. From my observation, new players (mainly humblebundlers) have been most interested in lugormod specific things like credits, quests, vehicles, nicely built maps and so on.
cyanide wrote:if u think that leveling should be a thing in 2015 you are fucking idiot and should kill self asap.
Maybe you should play some basejka or JA+ instead then you god damn bydlo.
shodan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:44 pm

If any, I'm for a slow level up, to extend the period that it takes to end game, perhaps not as slow as very oldschool lugormod servers, i think designing the maps so the income would be capped at about ~50 cr per minute per player max could perhaps be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:32 pm

who cares about leveling just let us ffa and have fun holy shit you people are fucked up in the head
@shodan you seriously want to farm wampas again after playing lmd for so many years just to get to the same point of level 40 to ffa again..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:57 am

We should have leveling again. If there is none, the lugormod spirit shall be lost forever. No
Evander

Back to top Go down

Post by shodan on Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:04 pm

cyanide wrote:@shodan you seriously want to farm wampas again after playing lmd for so many years just to get to the same point of level 40 to ffa again..?
Yes.
shodan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:51 pm

good for you lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Katarn on Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:02 pm

Lets revive laming rule LOl
Kyle Katarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:48 pm

LOl

Bob
Server Tech
Server Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by pete on Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:30 pm

So it's decided - we will reset levels by next week and have medium speed of leveling up
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Katarn on Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:45 am

and don't forget the laming rule !!
Kyle Katarn

Back to top Go down

Post by shodan on Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:09 am

Ðimitri wrote:and don't forget the laming rule !!
Well I'd be lying if I said I don't miss the thrill of laming Smile
shodan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Katarn on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:49 am

Laming rule would be great for noobs or they will get spawn rape, and I like to lame so if laming is allowed that's clearly sad
Kyle Katarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Skullsaw on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:15 pm

Meh, I hoped instead of a level reset we could come up with a completely new use for credits
like removing level and force power limitations with the help of whoever is taking care of lugormod now and gaining slightly more powerful character at each level past 40,
but this reset will most likely make me leave, just saying.
its giving too much advantage for those who actually have time to no-life this game, I don't
Skullsaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top