jamie totally not exploiting/haxing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jamie totally not exploiting/haxing

Post by Kenshiro on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:18 pm

see for yourself guys....

Kenshiro

Posts : 305
Join date : 2016-08-28
Age : 16
Location : Scotland

http://meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: jamie totally not exploiting/haxing

Post by xenonk on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:24 pm

The only thing i see here is how contaminated you have your jka
avatar
xenonk

Posts : 555
Join date : 2016-02-12
Age : 99
Location : Corruptistan

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

Re: jamie totally not exploiting/haxing

Post by Kenshiro on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:34 pm

xenonk wrote:The only thing i see here is how contaminated you have your jka
work in progress I suppose

Kenshiro

Posts : 305
Join date : 2016-08-28
Age : 16
Location : Scotland

http://meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: jamie totally not exploiting/haxing

Post by A Dog on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:46 pm

Hah, rat got owned and doesn't even know that's not an exploit.
avatar
A Dog

Posts : 627
Join date : 2016-02-08
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: jamie totally not exploiting/haxing

Post by xenonk on Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:33 am

hey ken, there goes a command: /quit
avatar
xenonk

Posts : 555
Join date : 2016-02-12
Age : 99
Location : Corruptistan

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

Re: jamie totally not exploiting/haxing

Post by A Dog on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:48 am

xenonk wrote:hey ken, there goes a command: /quit
HAH!
avatar
A Dog

Posts : 627
Join date : 2016-02-08
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: jamie totally not exploiting/haxing

Post by Skullsaw on Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:02 pm

They are banhammered so there already is a good fitting solution to problem.
avatar
Skullsaw

Posts : 36
Join date : 2015-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: jamie totally not exploiting/haxing

Post by Kenshiro on Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:57 pm

Skullsaw wrote:They are banhammered so there already is a good fitting solution to problem.
Jamie did come back under an alt. Now he calls himself sithst@alker and does not chat....

Kenshiro

Posts : 305
Join date : 2016-08-28
Age : 16
Location : Scotland

http://meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: jamie totally not exploiting/haxing

Post by elite on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:21 pm

i'm sure you're right about this

elite

Posts : 78
Join date : 2015-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: jamie totally not exploiting/haxing

Post by Kenshiro on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:39 pm

elite wrote:i'm sure you're right about this
Actually I am. Very shortly after jamie gets banned (within 20 minutes of the ban) padawan joins server and plays jedi staff the exact same way as jamie. Then he changes name to sithst@alker.... Dydzio even acknowledged that this guy was most likely jamies alt....

Kenshiro

Posts : 305
Join date : 2016-08-28
Age : 16
Location : Scotland

http://meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: jamie totally not exploiting/haxing

Post by A Dog on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:43 pm

Kenshiro wrote:
elite wrote:i'm sure you're right about this
Actually I am. Very shortly after jamie gets banned (within 20 minutes of the ban) padawan joins server and plays jedi staff the exact same way as jamie. Then he changes name to sithst@alker.... Dydzio even acknowledged that this guy was most likely jamies alt....

God forbid there are people of similar skills lol!
avatar
A Dog

Posts : 627
Join date : 2016-02-08
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: jamie totally not exploiting/haxing

Post by Kenshiro on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:30 pm

A Dog wrote:
Kenshiro wrote:
elite wrote:i'm sure you're right about this
Actually I am. Very shortly after jamie gets banned (within 20 minutes of the ban) padawan joins server and plays jedi staff the exact same way as jamie. Then he changes name to sithst@alker.... Dydzio even acknowledged that this guy was most likely jamies alt....

God forbid there are people of similar skills lol!
Nah Jamie has a very particular style of running and chatkilling with jedi staff.....

Kenshiro

Posts : 305
Join date : 2016-08-28
Age : 16
Location : Scotland

http://meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: jamie totally not exploiting/haxing

Post by A Dog on Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:21 pm

Kenshiro wrote:
A Dog wrote:
Kenshiro wrote:
elite wrote:i'm sure you're right about this
Actually I am. Very shortly after jamie gets banned (within 20 minutes of the ban) padawan joins server and plays jedi staff the exact same way as jamie. Then he changes name to sithst@alker.... Dydzio even acknowledged that this guy was most likely jamies alt....

God forbid there are people of similar skills lol!
Nah Jamie has a very particular style of running and chatkilling with jedi staff.....

cry, 5:0
avatar
A Dog

Posts : 627
Join date : 2016-02-08
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: jamie totally not exploiting/haxing

Post by xenonk on Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Kenshiroasted
avatar
xenonk

Posts : 555
Join date : 2016-02-12
Age : 99
Location : Corruptistan

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

Re: jamie totally not exploiting/haxing

Post by Pony on Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:47 am

Jamie is desperate, isn't he
avatar
Pony

Posts : 134
Join date : 2016-12-10
Location : Louisville, Kentucky

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum