A new mod for the server

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new mod for the server

Post by Pony on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:17 am

I would really like to see this mod installed on server, since it would make flying so much fun. If it could be installed it would make me really happy. Here is the link: https://jkhub.org/files/file/1546-base-vehicles-hover-tweak/

Thanks,

Pony
Pony

Back to top Go down

Re: A new mod for the server

Post by elite on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:14 am

ships are already possible? am i missing something

elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Katarn on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:10 am

hello id rly like to this this mod installed ty https://jkhub.org/files/file/806-slave-1-vehicle/
Kyle Katarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumaya on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:41 am

Kyle Katarn wrote:hello id rly like to this this mod installed ty https://jkhub.org/files/file/806-slave-1-vehicle/

god demn role player!
Lumaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Donkey on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:52 am

You know one of the great things about Lugormod is that you don't actually have to download any shitty maps or mods to connect to the server. How about we keep it that way? No shitty anime skins, no additional weapons mods and the like...

Also the mod you posted, pony ,will make the air vehicles on t2_trip even more obnoxious. Right now it takes atleast a minimum of skill to fly the ship slowly. When thy can hover, it will just be annoying as fuck.
Dr. Donkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Katarn on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:05 am

stfu dl the slave 1 u faggots
Kyle Katarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshiro on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:27 pm

I don't want this to spiral into downloading retarded anime playermodels....

Kenshiro

http://meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pony on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:52 pm

Kyle Katarn wrote:hello id rly like to this this mod installed ty https://jkhub.org/files/file/806-slave-1-vehicle/

This would actually be cool
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:07 pm

Dr. Donkey wrote:You know one of the great things about Lugormod is that you don't actually have to download any shitty maps or mods to connect to the server

Pretty much explained why we don't install server mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pony on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:08 pm

ufoski wrote:
Dr. Donkey wrote:You know one of the great things about Lugormod is that you don't actually have to download any shitty maps or mods to connect to the server

As long as the mod is downloaded to the SERVER, no one has to download it to use it.
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshiro on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:42 pm

Pony wrote:
ufoski wrote:

As long as the mod is downloaded to the SERVER, no one has to download it to use it.
You realise you need to download on connect in that case right? If you are a mod learn how the game fucking works

Kenshiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Pony on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:53 am

Kenshiro wrote:
Pony wrote:
ufoski wrote:

You realise you need to download on connect in that case right? If you are a mod learn how the game fucking works

Yes you dumb fuck. I was saying that you need not download SEPARATELY to have to connect. Learn to read with those fucked up things you call eyes
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshiro on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:14 am

Pony wrote:
Kenshiro wrote:
Pony wrote:
ufoski wrote:

Yes you dumb fuck. I was saying that you need not download SEPARATELY to have to connect. Learn to read with those fucked up things you call eyes
Many times that is incredibly slow. With lugormod you dont have to wait to download. JKA downloads extra files incredibly slow....

Kenshiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Donkey on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:11 am

/thread

kthxbai
Dr. Donkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:15 pm

Get some fucking clue how server mods work before spreading crap. If I were to install a vehicle mod on the server, then anyone who connected who doesn't have it would either:

1) Get booted off server when such a vehicle is spawned, if the mod has a custom model/texture/sound/whatever
2) If only some properties were changed, then the vehicle would most likely lag/malfunction/were hard to control because of differences between client and server settings.

I always love when people who have no idea about JKA server hosting spread their theories about how things work.

If you want mods, host your own servers, we keep it clean, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pony on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:57 pm

Kenshiro wrote:
Pony wrote:
Kenshiro wrote:
Pony wrote:
ufoski wrote:

Many times that is incredibly slow. With lugormod you dont have to wait to download. JKA downloads extra files incredibly slow....

I understand now. Thanks, Ken.
Pony

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top