Pony abusing moderator powers

Post by Kenshiro on Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:46 pm

Just some abuse I managed to capture a while ago

Kenshiro

http://meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pony abusing moderator powers

Post by Pony on Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:51 pm

As you can see, I teleported the newbie away from Aurora, so she wouldnt kick him. In fact, it was me who put the bubble on him. Also, its impossible to lift a perma bubble. This is also biased, since Ken has stated on multiple occasions that he deserves mod "more" than me
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshiro on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:08 pm

Pony wrote:As you can see, I teleported the newbie away from Aurora, so she wouldnt kick him. In fact, it was me who put the bubble on him. Also, its impossible to lift a perma bubble. This is also biased, since Ken has stated on multiple occasions that he deserves mod "more" than me
You realise that you can't kick people out of a bubble when they are sitting down right? You teleported him and he lost bubble and was killed by Aurora. That's abuse to affect gameplay with your moderator powers

Kenshiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Pony on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:15 pm

Kenshiro wrote:
Pony wrote:As you can see, I teleported the newbie away from Aurora, so she wouldnt kick him. In fact, it was me who put the bubble on him. Also, its impossible to lift a perma bubble. This is also biased, since Ken has stated on multiple occasions that he deserves mod "more" than me
You realise that you can't kick people out of a bubble when they are sitting down right? You teleported him and he lost bubble and was killed by Aurora. That's abuse to affect gameplay with your moderator powers

He did not lose the bubble due to my teleportation. He attacked Aurora and then lost the infinite bubble which I gave to him
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshiro on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Pony wrote:
Kenshiro wrote:

He did not lose the bubble due to my teleportation. He attacked Aurora and then lost the infinite bubble which I  gave to him
If you see the video he never even looked at aurora and ran and lost bubble.... Watch it and actually pay attention

Kenshiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Pony on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Kenshiro wrote:
Pony wrote:
Kenshiro wrote:

He did not lose the bubble due to my teleportation. He attacked Aurora and then lost the infinite bubble which I  gave to him
If you see the video he never even looked at aurora and ran and lost bubble.... Watch it and actually pay attention

You watch with those things you call eyes retard
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshiro on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Pony wrote:
Kenshiro wrote:
Pony wrote:
Kenshiro wrote:

22-28. Watch it and see for yourself. He does not attack and loses bubble.

Kenshiro

Back to top Go down

Post by A Dog on Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:18 pm

another logic-proof video gj ken ur makin a difference poor child
A Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by xenonk on Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:06 pm

top kek
xenonk

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

Post by Pony on Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:25 pm

A Dog wrote:another logic-proof video gj ken ur makin a difference poor child
LoL. Ken tryna "frame" me!
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Pony on Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:26 pm

Kenshiro wrote:
Pony wrote:
Kenshiro wrote:
Pony wrote:
Kenshiro wrote:

22-28. Watch it and see for yourself. He does not attack and loses bubble.
I did watch, and it shows him running, and activating his saber. He's a free kill then
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalthani on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:41 pm

Wow dude. Do you really think some1 can believe that? What a poor child...
Kalthani

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshiro on Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:27 am

Kalthani wrote:

I am uploading a vid of him accepting defeat very very soon. look out for it in the next half hour

Kenshiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Pony on Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:55 am

Kenshiro wrote:
Kalthani wrote:

I am uploading a vid of him accepting defeat very very soon. look out for it in the next half hour

When was this recorded, I haven't been on since you got banned!
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top