WTHWTH

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WTHWTH

Post by Pony on Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:42 pm

WTh is going on Gametracker says Lugor is dead
avatar
Pony

Posts : 134
Join date : 2016-12-10
Location : Louisville, Kentucky

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by Kenshiro on Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:03 pm

Delete garbage thread pls. Server is up and has players and gt says its alive

Kenshiro

Posts : 347
Join date : 2016-08-28
Age : 16
Location : Scotland

http://meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by Pony on Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:11 pm

SRSLY I CANT FIND OMFG
avatar
Pony

Posts : 134
Join date : 2016-12-10
Location : Louisville, Kentucky

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by Kenshiro on Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:53 pm

Pony wrote:SRSLY I CANT FIND OMFG
ip of gt or lugor may be blocked somehow on your network. Try disabling firewall or anything similar

Kenshiro

Posts : 347
Join date : 2016-08-28
Age : 16
Location : Scotland

http://meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by serbip1 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:15 am

server is ddosed, connect but you must wait some time at awaiting gamestate.
avatar
serbip1

Posts : 402
Join date : 2015-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by Kenshiro on Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:19 am

serbip1 wrote:server is ddosed, connect but you must wait some time at awaiting gamestate.
on jka discord they talked about jof being ddosed for 3 days straight and they cant fucking play. Maybe these are the same people? Its fucked up

Kenshiro

Posts : 347
Join date : 2016-08-28
Age : 16
Location : Scotland

http://meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by Pony on Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:44 am

Kenshiro wrote:
serbip1 wrote:server is ddosed, connect but you must wait some time at awaiting gamestate.
on jka discord they talked about jof being ddosed for 3 days straight and they cant fucking play. Maybe these are the same people? Its fucked up

Rupab keeps ddosing our server. We gotta take care of dem somehow
avatar
Pony

Posts : 134
Join date : 2016-12-10
Location : Louisville, Kentucky

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by Pony on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:16 am

I still can't connect
avatar
Pony

Posts : 134
Join date : 2016-12-10
Location : Louisville, Kentucky

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by xenonk on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:10 am

feel free to 1v1 me on any gamemode at ups hangout
avatar
xenonk

Posts : 559
Join date : 2016-02-12
Age : 99
Location : Corruptistan

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by Pony on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:07 pm

xenonk wrote:feel free to 1v1 me on any gamemode at ups hangout

you mean the ups rehab center?
avatar
Pony

Posts : 134
Join date : 2016-12-10
Location : Louisville, Kentucky

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by Lumaya on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:56 pm

Laughing
avatar
Lumaya

Posts : 105
Join date : 2016-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by xenonk on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:15 am

i mean arsa's mom's cellar
avatar
xenonk

Posts : 559
Join date : 2016-02-12
Age : 99
Location : Corruptistan

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by Stormtrooper Commander on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:57 am

I can't connect either rip
avatar
Stormtrooper Commander

Posts : 100
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by ShowDown on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:30 am

^ Same

ShowDown

Posts : 58
Join date : 2017-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:25 pm

Since the server came back up today I cannot connect. It just stays at awaiting gamestate. Also, in favorites list it is just the IP address. I am using my original CD. Any ideas?

Emerald

Posts : 38
Join date : 2017-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by ShowDown on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:36 pm

Emerald wrote:Since the server came back up today I cannot connect. It just stays at awaiting gamestate. Also, in favorites list it is just the IP address. I am using my original CD. Any ideas?
Fixed already

ShowDown

Posts : 58
Join date : 2017-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:41 pm

I still can't get in. Keeps stopping me at awaiting connection. Server has people in it. I can see that on server info pop up but on my favorites list it just shows IP of server and that there are 0/32 people in it. Gametracker is showing 11/32 and that the server is alive. I shut off Virus and Firewall but still can't get in.

Emerald

Posts : 38
Join date : 2017-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by ShowDown on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:42 pm

Emerald wrote:I still can't get in. Keeps stopping me at awaiting connection. Server has people in it. I can see that on server info pop up but on my favorites list it just shows IP of server and that there are 0/32 people in it. Gametracker is showing 11/32 and that the server is alive. I shut off Virus and Firewall but still can't get in.
Ah me now too, #FIXLMD study

ShowDown

Posts : 58
Join date : 2017-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:53 pm

Kinda blows. I can go into all other servers, lugormod included. I type /connect 31.186.251.201:29070 and I am stuck at awaiting connection. I see others in game. Someone help us plz....

Emerald

Posts : 38
Join date : 2017-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by ShowDown on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:54 pm

Emerald wrote:Kinda blows. I can go into all other servers, lugormod included. I type /connect 31.186.251.201:29070 and I am stuck at awaiting connection. I see others in game. Someone help us plz....
Try to say admins in webchat(not forum chat)

ShowDown

Posts : 58
Join date : 2017-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by Bob on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:59 pm

Filters can maintain already existing connections (so people who connected to the server before the today's attack has started can play just fine), although all new connections will be rejected.

As a temporary solution I whitelisted your IPs, so you should be able to enter the game.

Bob
Server Tech
Server Tech

Posts : 209
Join date : 2015-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by ShowDown on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Bob wrote:Filters can maintain already existing connections (so people who connected to the server before the today's attack has started can play just fine), although all new connections will be rejected.

As a temporary solution I whitelisted your IPs, so you should be able to enter the game.
Still awaiting connection Rolling Eyes Arrow

ShowDown

Posts : 58
Join date : 2017-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by Bob on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:05 pm

Updated, make sure you do not cause your IP to change.

Bob
Server Tech
Server Tech

Posts : 209
Join date : 2015-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by ShowDown on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:10 pm

^ works, ty

ShowDown

Posts : 58
Join date : 2017-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by Pony on Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:35 pm

Bob wrote:Filters can maintain already existing connections (so people who connected to the server before the today's attack has started can play just fine), although all new connections will be rejected.

As a temporary solution I whitelisted your IPs, so you should be able to enter the game.

Can you do this for me as well Bob?
avatar
Pony

Posts : 134
Join date : 2016-12-10
Location : Louisville, Kentucky

Back to top Go down

Re: WTHWTH

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum