Re: server down?

Post by Kyle Katarn on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:41 pm

|2 1 |D
Kyle Katarn

Back to top Go down

Post by bro on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:27 pm

#panic

Had to buy a new keyboard after I got back home and the server was down.
bro

Back to top Go down

Post by hitmanboss on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:03 pm

I was on the new Lugor server =D They told me EU is down forever xDDD
Hope you will fix it guys!!!

hitmanboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Katarn on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:08 pm

wonder who those faggots are
Kyle Katarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshiro on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:14 am

Kyle Katarn wrote:wonder who those faggots are
sonic_xx runs it. Or possibly another fag called "sifodias"

Kenshiro

http://meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Katarn on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:17 am

lets ddos this server
Kyle Katarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshiro on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:25 am

Kyle Katarn wrote:lets ddos this server
Autist Wars: Episode 1 The Sonic_XX Menace

Kenshiro

Back to top Go down

Post by bro on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:35 am

Ow guys Smile

Since u found this new trash server i will share my PM to sifodias with you here.

Last Empire experience Smile

Nachricht bearbeiten

Von bro An Sifodias, Heute um 12:32 am
Hey Sifo,

You cant ban me off this forum too.

Anyways, I have 2 demos of being lamed, sweared at, abused and even threatened to have my personal infos leaked at your server.

Also I have proof random guys (non clan members) got authed with level 2 admin at your server and abused me with killother.

Since you dont care and straight banned me off your forum, expect same threatment here from my side.

Also i will publish all proof i collected like: 2 demos of abuse, flaming, non english chatting, person info leaking, tons of laming
Screenshot of 1 tempban; screenshot of 1 perm ban; Server logs; Screenshot of forum ban; Clients being authed with admin, and more.

Have fun with your clan, if you would have watched the demos you would have seen i was playing without any offense and just asking for stop being lamed.

Smile Good luck

** 2 Demos coming, showing their trash + screenshots + more **

Sorry Hitman, Sorry Tetra, Sorry Sonic, but you dont threat people like this without expecting being recorded.

Anyways, thanks for perm ban Very Happy

(Demo 1 - 20 minutes of me running away and asking for stop laming while their server rules say laming is not allowed)

Anyways, drama upcomming Smile
bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Katarn on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:47 am

Hitman = traitor
imo ban
Kyle Katarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshiro on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:01 am

Kyle Katarn wrote:Hitman = traitor
imo ban

Kenshiro

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chronicler on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:21 am

I will add it to chronicles.

The Chronicler

Back to top Go down

Post by bro on Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:26 am

** @ admin + others sorry for turning this topic into another direction; please move this into spam board **

Videos are up, maybe I will post them tomorrow and give you 1 2 screenshots of being banned multiple times Smile

For special amusement I have a screenshot from their forum. Random ex-Boss member that haven't played for 10 years pops up outta nothing and says our community is a shitty cesspool. I get the feeling they a) have special love for us, b)  dont understand the game or c) are just some lost noobs.

Read the highlighted line Smile

Just found more evidence of their hate towards our community Sad

Wow guys, I found the most hilarious thing so far. Some russian guy tried to apply but got denied for not speaking english. Funny, since the first video and the 2nd video together shows 35 minutes of NON-english conversation on their server, while their server rules say to keep non-english speaking on a minimum and to take it on privat chat. Anyways, this guy gets denied exactly for this reason but when i complained exactly about this and tried to explain to sifodias i got instantly banned from forum and server without having the chance to a) explain or b) simply present my demo. And now i find a post where Sifo absolutely agrees with my complaint even before I ever was on their server. Today i spent my first and last 35 minutes there. xD

bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshiro on Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:43 am

bro wrote:Videos are up, maybe I will post them tomorrow and give you 1 2 screenshots of being banned multiple times Smile

For special amusement I have a screenshot from their forum. Random ex-Boss member that haven't played for 10 years pops up outta nothing and says our community is a shitty cesspool. I get the feeling they a) have special love for us, b)  dont understand the game or c) are just some lost noobs.

Read the highlighted line Smile

He is probably a fag called spirit. He was saying the same things. maybe time for true eu lugor master race to unite and go to war

Kenshiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:23 am

It's back on, presumably it should restart from now on properly, instead of staying down after a crash occurs.

Bob
Server Tech
Server Tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky- on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:33 am

The server will work? If yes, then when?
Sky-

Back to top Go down

Post by PiZd3K on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:29 am

Is it back on?
PiZd3K

Back to top Go down

Post by pete on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:58 am

it should be fine now
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by dydzio on Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:36 pm

So this topic summoned me into the world of mortals.

lul, the 2nd server already showed how "professional" they are before they even started properly

"admin abuse, threatening about personal info leak" lol

Some people from there (sonic, tetra) took off their mask, they were waiting for knife backstab against this server all the time. They hope to "win the war" and prove they are not "utter shit and piece of useless dung" as it was proven multiple times and confirmed by admins. They waited for this moment, but they underestimate us. United - we will win.

EDIT:

Optimistic info what they don't and probably won't have:
- server plugins or programmers who can make any of these
- lugormod source code
- lugormod server managing experience & skills, finding crash sources (this requires programming background too)
- honor - they can only feed on us like sucker worm and try to steal ppl for their ja+-ish no lame server (as if ja+ servers werent enough).
- any professionality - toxic players get admin - what can go wrong
dydzio

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshiro on Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:08 pm

dydzio wrote:So this topic summoned me into the world of mortals.

lul, the 2nd server already showed how "professional" they are before they even started properly

"admin abuse, threatening about personal info leak" lol

Some people from there (sonic, tetra) took off their mask, they were waiting for knife backstab against this server all the time. They hope to "win the war" and prove they are not "utter shit and piece of useless dung" as it was proven multiple times and confirmed by admins. They waited for this moment, but they underestimate us. United - we will win.

EDIT:

Optimistic info what they don't and probably won't have:
- server plugins or programmers who can make any of these
- lugormod source code
- lugormod server managing experience & skills, finding crash sources (this requires programming background too)
- honor - they can only feed on us like sucker worm and try to steal ppl for their ja+-ish no lame server (as if ja+ servers werent enough).
- any professionality - toxic players get admin - what can go wrong
they are kind of hypocritical also. Saying EU lugor is "full of people who just want to kill people a toxic cesspool" while being very toxic themselves. BTW its a very new server. Because a few weeks ago I asked the owner of jka.io about hosting a lugor server and he said he hosted none so far. this new lugor is hosted by jka.io. It is as if he started it as soon as this happened.

Kenshiro

Back to top Go down

Post by bro on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:20 pm

Tbh, I love how the community here stands together at this point. Even if we're some bloodhungry ol' veterans bloodthristy for frags and flames we proved we can stand together if someone is being treated unfair.

Anyways, for those who care I have some screenshots and the videos to prove the greatnesseses of "their community". They claim to play in peace and with rules to have some order and no wrecking but thats exactly what they did to one of their first clients.

Demo 1:
Started recording right after connecting there the first time. The video is boring so i dont expect you to watch it. It basically just shows me running off them asking to not be lamed (since their rules say 'no laming') and telling them to cut the non-english chat on public chat (since their rules say 'english on main chat'). The video shows how they started team laming me off for saying to keep their moon alien language off public chat, like they rules say.

YT Video description:
Hey guys, today I just been browsing the JK3 serverlist and I found that random Lugormod server.

Ofc, I connected there to see what it is.

At this point i want to warn you NOT to connect there since people and admins are very rude. Anyways..

Earlier, I was on their forum and checked out their rules. Their rules said:
• English on main chat
• No laming (with explination of what laming is)
• No rasicm, harrassment and swearing
• No admin abuse
• No personal info leaking

From this point I can say on the video you will see these guys breaking most of these rules.
On another Demo i might upload you can even see one of their admins threating me to leak my personal info and DDOS me (which is some kind of IP Package spam).

I hope you enjoy this proof of interhuman interactions between me and these random apes.

Please have fun. **trololol**

Demo 2:
This video is even more boring since I am just standing around and having some chats with them telling them I gonna report them. Anyways, it starts with me being killothered by one of them (hit record right after being killothered) and the video ends in me being banned for 'killing their reputation' it was them doing exactly this.

YT Video description:
This Demo is taken right after being killothered by someone, since admin was granted to anyone its hard to say who it was. Anyways, more of dumb arguing and baseless accusations of me spamming.

Furthermore some screenshots.

1) Screenshot after end of Demo 2 - me being randomly kicked - tempban

2) Screenshot right after reconnect after being tempbanned, I was able to reconnect and told them I have it all on demo, so I got banned again, this time permban

3) I never was unbanned again

#freebushi2k17
bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshiro on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:17 am

bro wrote:Tbh, I love how the community here stands together at this point. Even if we're some bloodhungry ol' veterans bloodthristy for frags and flames we proved we can stand together if someone is being treated unfair.

Anyways, for those who care I have some screenshots and the videos to prove the greatnesseses of "their community". They claim to play in peace and with rules to have some order and no wrecking but thats exactly what they did to one of their first clients.

Demo 1:
Started recording right after connecting there the first time. The video is boring so i dont expect you to watch it. It basically just shows me running off them asking to not be lamed (since their rules say 'no laming') and telling them to cut the non-english chat on public chat (since their rules say 'english on main chat'). The video shows how they started team laming me off for saying to keep their moon alien language off public chat, like they rules say.

YT Video description:
Hey guys, today I just been browsing the JK3 serverlist and I found that random Lugormod server.

Ofc, I connected there to see what it is.

At this point i want to warn you NOT to connect there since people and admins are very rude. Anyways..

Earlier, I was on their forum and checked out their rules. Their rules said:
• English on main chat
• No laming (with explination of what laming is)
• No rasicm, harrassment and swearing
• No admin abuse
• No personal info leaking

From this point I can say on the video you will see these guys breaking most of these rules.
On another Demo i might upload you can even see one of their admins threating me to leak my personal info and DDOS me (which is some kind of IP Package spam).

I hope you enjoy this proof of interhuman interactions between me and these random apes.

Please have fun. **trololol**

Demo 2:
This video is even more boring since I am just standing around and having some chats with them telling them I gonna report them. Anyways, it starts with me being killothered by one of them (hit record right after being killothered) and the video ends in me being banned for 'killing their reputation' it was them doing exactly this.

YT Video description:
This Demo is taken right after being killothered by someone, since admin was granted to anyone its hard to say who it was. Anyways, more of dumb arguing and baseless accusations of me spamming.

Furthermore some screenshots.

1) Screenshot after end of Demo 2 - me being randomly kicked - tempban

2) Screenshot right after reconnect after being tempbanned, I was able to reconnect and told them I have it all on demo, so I got banned again, this time permban

3) I never was unbanned again

#freebushi2k17
#freebushi2k17

Kenshiro

Back to top Go down

Post by serbip1 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:23 am

tl;dr
serbip1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonic_xx on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:25 pm

are u fucking retarded lol? I join this clan to help, to develop it because nobody does lol. shitty community lol people want to create a new server, why do u start to troll them? most of eu players are brainless so we know it. not my fault that I banned retard for trolling on the server because everybody could have done that on my place. I have everything what includes lugormod: maps, plugins etc. So I want to share it with people who needs it, really needs it. sifo has just opened the lugormod while eu was offline, why are u discussing it so badly? idiots. "Some people from there (sonic, tetra) took off their mask, they were waiting for knife backstab against this server all the time." - nobody took off their masks dumbzio. so fucking retarded community  
Sonic_xx

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top