[Advanced] Exclusive Jamie Tips

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Advanced] Exclusive Jamie Tips

Post by Nami on Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:43 am

WARNING : This is an ADVANCED tutorial. Do not dig into it if you didn't spend 1K hours nerding / completed veteran SWAT training / successfully escaped North Korea / DDoS'ed pete. Complete the requirements unless you want your eyes to melt from Magnificence.

EXCLUSIVE FROM TEXAS ! Jedi Master Jamie has been willing to drop us mere humans PRO JEDI MASTER NEVER DISCLOSED SKILLS. Here's a list of tips to success at JA and in life like our master Jamie :

• HOW TO USE THE SNIPER RIFLE
    Yes, you heard right, Grand Ayatollah Jedi Master Buddha Jamie has been willing to share his SNIPING KNOWLEDGE. Admire our god in action :

Wow, that was intense! Remember, Padawans. The greatest path to winning is sniping bots like H@L or [DB]Treck. 9K points in CTF guaranteed.
  • HOW TO DEFEND YOURSELF FROM DOUCHEBAGS

Wow, what a douchebag. This hacker just killed our almighty god. That rape was so bad, it couldn't be real. At this point, it seems our god's e-fame is going down... But! WOW, wait. Our Jedi Master Noscoping Grand Spetnaz Jedi Master has a another tip. From the comments:
    JamieE606 wrote:funny when pete and others told me u edited ur saber dmg. pfft pathetic. ur still shit brah
    I have no words... This is pure genious. Here's the lesson kids: the YT shit talk is the answer. Your e-fame just went up again, your twitter fans just re-subbed, your jka rp twilek girlfriend just came back, fear doesn't SWAT you anymore... Our god got it!
  • JKA MOVEMENTS, GUNS, FORCE AND SABER TUTORIAL
    JamieE606 wrote:gotta go fast

• LEARN TO BE FEARED EVEN OUT OF THE GAME

I'll just quote our grand master on this one :
    JamieE606 wrote:so ya kids... heres how i keep my steam account safe from serfs : big bold american flag. fuck yeah. wat u cant see? LOL its fuckin obvious moron. the US flag = symbol of fear. yep, we invented electricity and won every war. what u gonna do about it? come hack me bro, i have my US flag to keep koreans out of my steam lawn.

• MAKE UP YOUR OWN BATTLE HYMN
    JamieE606 wrote:ok this one is important buds. u gotta hold the guitar like a fucking rocket launcher and record urself playing ur hymn. thats how lamers think twice before laming me

Even with this as my ringtone for 1 year, I can't understand its true power yet... Maybe one day I'll kill people with my sole riffs too.
  • BECOME KNOWN IRL
    Last but not least, our master explains us how to rule at LIFE ITSELF. Judge from yourself:

THIS. IS. THE HAIRCUT YOU MUST GET.
    JamieE606 wrote:dis fucking keeps serfs away at least 700 kilometers away... watch ur back son
    You heard the god: with this you can now be a TOP LIFE player.

I hope you learned well from our grand master JAMIEE606. Please be sure to greet him in game if you meet Him.

Last edited by Nami on Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nami

Back to top Go down

Re: [Advanced] Exclusive Jamie Tips

Post by pete on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:20 am

Jamiee606: someone would go this far over a game
Jamiee606: HAHAHAHA
Pete': LOL
Pete': im reading ancd crying
Jamiee606: LOOL
Jamiee606: how did i rage nami
Pete': unsure
Pete': he just pmed me to check the forum
Jamiee606: he sounds like soul
Jamiee606: LOl
Pete': lol
Pete': cud be him
Jamiee606: we invented electricity and won every war. what u gonna do about it? come hack me bro, i have my US flag to keep koreans out of my steam lawn.
Jamiee606: LOOL
Jamiee606: steam lawn
Jamiee606: I DIED THERE
Jamiee606: LOO
Jamiee606: thats how lamers think twice before laming me
Jamiee606: LMFOAOO
Pete': i almost fell of m y chair reading this
Jamiee606: LOL
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Maltheal on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:59 pm

reported for this shit crap music at this first vid
Maltheal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:39 pm

lool what a fat pasty 15 year old, i should post the pic where hes rocking a fedora (srs)

Back to top Go down

Post by shodan on Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:03 pm

LMFAO.

I don't know who the op is but this was fun to read, thanks!
shodan

Back to top Go down

Post by pete on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:58 pm

wow look who genie found
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Maltheal on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:05 am

Damn you were right pete. And the americans didn't won every war

Maltheal

Back to top Go down

Post by shodan on Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:00 pm

Maltheal wrote:Damn you were right pete. And the americans didn't won every war
That childish patriotism is kinda funny. I guess its a phase these Call of Duty generation of kids go through.

But I kinda guess I should apologize to Jamie for making him mad from time to time. I never realized I was dealing with an individual who is literally a decade younger than me.
shodan

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top