Newbie threat still up

Go down

Newbie threat still up

Post by Prevara on Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:08 pm

Ok this has become very annoying. Newbie threat is on whole subnet of my internet provider... And it is permanent? I didn't even had chance to earn it when I had it before I even started playing again... Neither me or my brother can play normally when we don't see 80% of the server with new players coming from humblebundle or they are hyped from new movie... Teaching new players some saber combat is fun too(over night there are new players and I can't see anybody).. You can ask few players if I helped them learn the game (hive, blessed with midichlorians and few others while they were new a year ago) I would like it removed and put it back on if I deserve it(serbip will gladly do it if he sees me)... Few players that are good are still not under NT while they fly around and get 60+ kills on new players...

Prevara

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbie threat still up

Post by Kyle Katarn on Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:19 am

lmao
Kyle Katarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Skullsaw on Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:36 pm

Yeah, I would always agree and there are others too.
Honestly the newbie threat shield would either need a modification fix or a removal.
or how about a vote on this?

a modification suggestion,:
Make it a console command for them with less than ~20-40 hours to able hide themselves from the list of players if they even feel the need to do that. and Unhide.
(if this is possible) Smile
Skullsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Donkey on Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:48 pm

Agreed
Dr. Donkey

http://ww.z0r.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:44 pm

I went ahead and removed your newbie threat for now, although I'd appreciate if you didn't earn it this time.

Newbie threat system will not get a revamp at all, it serves a very specific purpose and it works almost as intended. If blacklisted people feel like getting easy kills I suggest them to play single player and spawn dozens of stormtroopers & reborns. Deepest apologies, but we don't feel like boosting anyone's ego at the expense of having the server depopulated.
If you have been unjustfully blacklisted you are welcome to report it here on the forums, although it doesn't seem to me that anyone who has complained about newbie threat so far has a chance of getting it removed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Prevara on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:51 pm

Thanks for removing it. Serbip said that both ban and newbie threat was earned by arsa. So whole subnet was marked even before I started playing again Smile Is there automatic system that marks someone as threat?

Prevara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:05 pm

No problem, and people are marked manually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum