Guide

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Guide

Post by Kalthani on Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:13 pm

How to play "the weak" merc?
Step 1 : pick flechette
Step 2 : rapidly press mouse button 2
Congrats! You are now king of India Lugormod!


Last edited by Kalthani on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Kalthani

Posts : 327
Join date : 2016-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by serbip1 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:13 pm

sorry but bob merc has been repealed today, that means disruptor doesnt go through block, bowcaster isnt one hit anymore, and so on, u probabl mean phredmerc Smile?

seems like both merc updates bother you, what about you get good at the game and then you're going to be considered as an important voice in the lugormod community


avatar
serbip1
Admin

Posts : 406
Join date : 2015-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by Kyle Katarn on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:08 pm

lmao atomized by serbip the !!b055!!, btw im so sad bob is leaving us, i'll go cry in a corner, hope i'll meet him maybe in our job xdddDdd
avatar
Kyle Katarn

Posts : 217
Join date : 2015-02-19
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by Kalthani on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:22 pm

Nah, bipser, it's just a troll topic. Both mercs are great and I like them both.
avatar
Kalthani

Posts : 327
Join date : 2016-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by Lumaya on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:18 pm

l2griplock lowthani, youll witness the best merc eu /q
avatar
Lumaya
Admin

Posts : 145
Join date : 2016-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by Kalthani on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:27 pm

l2lose highmaya
avatar
Kalthani

Posts : 327
Join date : 2016-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by pete on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:52 pm

Lumaya wrote:the best merc eu
avatar
pete

Posts : 710
Join date : 2015-02-07
Age : 69

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by A Dog on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:18 pm

Kyle Katarn wrote:lmao atomized
avatar
A Dog
Admin

Posts : 560
Join date : 2016-02-08
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by snow1 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:03 am

inb4 these roaches feel what real old lugormod was. Bout time.

snow1

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by A Dog on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:39 pm

r
avatar
A Dog
Admin

Posts : 560
Join date : 2016-02-08
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by xenonk on Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:37 pm

serbip1 wrote:sorry but bob merc has been repealed today, that means disruptor doesnt go through block, bowcaster isnt one hit anymore, and so on, u probabl mean phredmerc Smile?

seems like both merc updates bother you, what about you get good at the game and then you're going to be considered as an important voice in the lugormod community
who told you that you are an important voice in the lugormod community?


inb4: comments about 4th world countries because the worm cannot think on something else
avatar
xenonk

Posts : 466
Join date : 2016-02-12
Age : 100
Location : Corruptistan

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by Kalthani on Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:47 pm

xenonk wrote:
serbip1 wrote:sorry but bob merc has been repealed today, that means disruptor doesnt go through block, bowcaster isnt one hit anymore, and so on, u probabl mean phredmerc Smile?

seems like both merc updates bother you, what about you get good at the game and then you're going to be considered as an important voice in the lugormod community
who told you that you are an important voice in the lugormod community?


inb4: comments about 4th world countries because the worm cannot think on something else

comment straight from the 4th worl... oh wait...
avatar
Kalthani

Posts : 327
Join date : 2016-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by serbip1 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:16 pm

AH! big words coming from an unknown and irrelevant player that was in a meme clan and hasn't been seen online for more than 6 months, for a second I thought you died of starvation, but it's ok you probably lost some more weight since you're already obese! i'd like to see your list of accomplishments on the lugormod server besides being just a sad player that is getting constantly picked on by others! probably it is also due to the fact that Venezuelans can't afford to pay electricity and other basic stuff! On the other hand, I can safely say that i'm not relying only on the fact that you live in a legit *SHITHOLE*, but it is also due to the fact that you're such a retarded player and a person in general, it just never fails to amaze me.

also i was server technician..so my voice was pretty important :thinking emoji:


avatar
serbip1
Admin

Posts : 406
Join date : 2015-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by Kyle Katarn on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:26 pm

rename this topic to serbip1 shots fire to random lugormodders
avatar
Kyle Katarn

Posts : 217
Join date : 2015-02-19
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by snow1 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:09 am

Dimi have you ever considered a career in sucking cock? You seem to have an inexplicable amount of skill in the art.

snow1

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by xenonk on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:12 pm

serbip1 wrote:AH! big words coming from an unknown and irrelevant player that was in a meme clan and hasn't been seen online for more than 6 months, for a second I thought you died of starvation, but it's ok you probably lost some more weight since you're already obese! i'd like to see your list of accomplishments on the lugormod server besides being just a sad player that is getting constantly picked on by others! probably it is also due to the fact that Venezuelans can't afford to pay electricity and other basic stuff! On the other hand, I can safely say that i'm not relying only on the fact that you live in a legit *SHITHOLE*, but it is also due to the fact that you're such a retarded player and a person in general, it just never fails to amaze me.

also i was server technician..so my voice was pretty important :thinking emoji:

You are such a predictable person that you said exactly what i expected, someone with a mentality as simple as your cannot realise a way to defend himself from the fact that he got to moderator thanks to getting liked by the owner, i'd like to know if there is a single person that actually respects you as moderator, as player or as human being at all appart from the ex-server owner.


Update: Even with the whole admin's help on teaching you how to saber you haven't won against me in a single race, i didn't expect more from someone whose only insults are about my country (which to be honest couldn't care me less). It's sad seeing how your brain is not able to any new insult as they all are the same since you became "an important voice" for the server and started hidding on spectator abusing of your commands from time to time when you get bored and you realise nobody really gives a shit about your existence or the worthless commentaries you write in-game.
avatar
xenonk

Posts : 466
Join date : 2016-02-12
Age : 100
Location : Corruptistan

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by serbip1 on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:44 pm

xenonk wrote:You are such a predictable person that you said exactly what i expected, someone with a mentality as simple as your cannot realise a way to defend himself from the fact that he got to moderator thanks to getting liked by the owner, i'd like to know if there is a single person that actually respects you as moderator, as player or as human being at all appart from the ex-server owner.


Update: Even with the whole admin's help on teaching you how to saber you haven't defeated me in a single race, i didn't expect more from someone whose only insult is about his country, it's sad seeing how your brain is not able to make a variation for your "insults" as they all are the same since you became "an important voice" for the server

Why do you back yourself up with arguments that:

-don't make sense
-didn't even happen?

Theoretically, you came here and started attacking me with the most absurd arguments I have ever heard. Yes, Bob gave me Admin, not moderator, and that is because he viewed me as a potential admin, not because he liked me. It is totally OK though, everyone knows that no one finds you enjoyable, including you.


Second, you are talking about saber race. I personally never had the chance to race you mainly due to the fact that you have a retarded ping, I barely played force user back then because I admit I wasn't the best at it, and you didn't show up here in months, why do you even talk about races in the first place? I can't recall any race that you won so far. Also why do you say that "whole admin's help teaching you how to saber", I'd like to know who told you that or how you deducted that because it is absolutely false, no admin helped me whatsoever in any way to saber (?) I'd like to know which /admin/ helped me to saber though. If you are talking about me 1v1'ing bob in private a long long time ago, that wasn't any teaching, we were just playing for fun.

Third, this is lugormod, I can make fun of what I desire to, did I hurt your feelings by telling the truth that your country is bad?You can't even deny that. Also if you were to be /an important voice/ of the community you would have been recognized as a someone. Also, of course I am predictable, i'm not the only one that makes fun of the fact that you live.. in a shithole? What else do you want me to tell you? I listed every possible argument and proved you wrong. I have nothing else to tell you besides that you are just a pathetic player that is long time forgotten and he expects attention from anyone, luckily you brought my attention with your stupidity.

I also don't need anyones respect, because after all, this is a video game and everyone has different persona.

Cheers.


avatar
serbip1
Admin

Posts : 406
Join date : 2015-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by Kyle Katarn on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:46 pm

snow1 wrote:Dimi have you ever considered a career in sucking cock? You seem to have an inexplicable amount of skill in the art.
thats what u have to do when u need a job in mathematical finance LOL
avatar
Kyle Katarn

Posts : 217
Join date : 2015-02-19
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by xenonk on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:05 pm

More of the same, it seems i am not the one whose feelings were hurt as you had to write a testament to say basically the same shit about Venezuela you come saying one and half year. Using pointless arguments in an attempt to have the final word shows how injured your little self esteem was.
avatar
xenonk

Posts : 466
Join date : 2016-02-12
Age : 100
Location : Corruptistan

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by serbip1 on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:08 pm

Dude, are you suffering from some mental disorder, or can't you read properly?

You started attacking me for no apparent reason, of course I had to defend myself from such stupidity.

Also, read your so called made up arguments that you used to back up your hypothesis, to see how stupid you really sound, glad you didn't argue because quite frankly I shut you down with my last comment.

Even more, you claim that I did a testament talking about VENEZUELA. Wrong. I did a testament talking about how pathetic and despicable YOU sound, the /testament/ itself is talking 99 percent about you, I didn't even mention it more than twice, probably learn to analyze what I am trying to say next time.

You're welcome to add me on steam (Serb1pOne), if you would like to continue such conversation because quite honestly it's getting quite tiring responding over and over to you. This thread is already 90% spammed with your bullshit.

Cheers


avatar
serbip1
Admin

Posts : 406
Join date : 2015-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by xenonk on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:30 pm

I see there is no point on continuing this "conversation" a monkey will be a monkey no matter what, which in your case seems completely true; Your point is that i sound pathetic and despicable, i'm saying nothing more than what i see and what i see is that nobody with certain exceptions, consider you "an important voice" you got triggered and response shows how disappointed you are from yourself (i dont blame you) Falling into my tease shows how inmature you are. If i am so pathetic as you say, why do you even respond? that makes you even worse that the fact that i insulted you with "baseless arguments", you could have ignored me saving up some dignity, instead you decided to act as the homunculus you are.
avatar
xenonk

Posts : 466
Join date : 2016-02-12
Age : 100
Location : Corruptistan

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by serbip1 on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:36 pm

If you say that I was pathetic for responding, why the hell did you even contact me in the first place, just to tease me, or is it the fact that I crushed you that hard? You were better when you weren't talking. Also you say that I reply because I am immature, you're doing the exact same thing right now. Are you suffering from attention deficit disorder?  I didn't got triggered, felt the need to put you where you belong, under my boot. Next time you're coming here to talk shit, put some base in your arguments. Or better yet, stay away from me and the lugormod community in general because you my friend are a legit certified freakazoid. Go seek attention somewhere else and leave this place for the greater good

Sorry to Kalthani for reffering to him as not important, now that I think of it, Kalthani had a pretty important voice.

Cheers.


avatar
serbip1
Admin

Posts : 406
Join date : 2015-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by xenonk on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:44 pm

I contacted you because of the same reason i enter this forum in the first place: boredom, you should be grateful that i even directed my words to you, i know you wear boots since you are probably a slave kid making shoes for rich people that, would explain why you haven't learnt how to properly defend yourself. It seems your arguments are running out, my place cannot be under yours as you are at the bottom of the society.
avatar
xenonk

Posts : 466
Join date : 2016-02-12
Age : 100
Location : Corruptistan

https://master.usfine.biz/upload/userfiles/images/45e0cd44bff838

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by Kenshiro on Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:03 pm

xenonk wrote:I contacted you because of the same reason i enter this forum in the first place: boredom, you should be grateful that i even directed my words to you, i know you wear boots since you are probably a slave kid making shoes for rich people that, would explain why you haven't learnt how to properly defend yourself. It seems your arguments are running out, my place cannot be under yours as you are at the bottom of the society.
Race me xenonk, you are a weak little commie who thinks he can play sith. Go seize the means of production from serbip1 and then maybe u have a chance of defeating me in race.
avatar
Kenshiro

Posts : 373
Join date : 2016-08-28
Age : 16
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by serbip1 on Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:04 pm

Why would I be grateful for any of this? You are not an authority of any kind, neither here nor in real life, I am afraid, and all you did was attack me for no apparent reason. Dude, what the fuck? You call me a monkey and a worm and then you are the one who glosses over every single point that I've made thus far and you just try to stick to reading (and referring to) nothing but the facts about Venezuela, as if, idk, the mere mention of your country spurred your hatred over a star wars game? Take a chill pill.

i'm saying nothing more than what i see
But how could you see anything if you just drop by to throw a wave of insults at me after being absent for a year or so?

what i see is that nobody with certain exceptions, consider you "an important voice"
You do realize that I am pretty much the co-author of the current merc and my feedback had a huge impact on how the server has been shaping itself since last year? And to everyone's surprise, even though my "friend" left this game, I am still an admin? As if Ufo respected me as well... Hmm... But I guess both Bob and Ufo are "irrelevant certain exceptions" and I should seek acceptance from 16 years old tier 10 players?

You ignore all my points and strike with more ad hominem then you claim I can't defend myself? What? Did you develop an unhealthy obsession over me or are you butthurt because I undermined your position as the almighty and respected Sorcerer of Water? You contradict yourself all the time and your argumentation is piss poor, I would love to continue lecturing you, but it seems that through your flawed reasoning and highly emotional posts you owned yourself well enough.

And if I were you, I would worry about the living conditions in Venezuela or your unfitting suit, rather than about my boots Smile.

I am done with you, but please, by all means, continue contradicting yourself and making up more fake stories to support your current narrative. Even your friends think you are behaving like an idiot.


avatar
serbip1
Admin

Posts : 406
Join date : 2015-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum